1. Love is not a feeling, it is not one night that takes your breath away, it never chains you down, it is not constant happiness, it is nowhere near perfect. If you must reduce yourself to achieve it, it is not true.
2.Love is sacrifice, love is hard, love is compromise, love is doing the dishes for your mom without her asking, love is making sure your significant other gets home safe, love helps you fly.
3. Never make anyone into your savior because it doesn’t work. Only you can control your happiness, you will always be there for yourself.
4. Always ask for help or talk to someone if you need it. The ones who love you will understand, they only want to see you happy.
5. Never feel ashamed for changing yourself. Sometimes people won’t like it. Sometimes people will criticize you for it. But if you are moving towards who you really want to be, those people will either accept it or leave.
6. Never be ashamed to practice your faith. We all need something to believe in.
7. If you feel sad, do something you are passionate about. If you feel happy, do something you are passionate about. Paint, run, swim, dance, sing, call a friend, do service work. Life is short, why not throw yourself into something fun?
8. It seems like the end of the world now, but it really isn’t.
9. Look through other people’s points of view first. Don’t be set on an opinion without knowing the facts of both sides. Once you understand; then you are allowed to shout how you feel to the world.
10. You are beautiful; physically, mentally, in worth, in spirit, in soul. Once you realize that, you can become whoever you want to be.
— Rumi (via loveinspireuniversally)
— A daily affirmation (via loveinspireuniversally)